Friday, October 18, 2013

Foster Parenting in Tennessee - Nashville's Best Agency!



Learn more by visiting www.tiicares.com today or by calling us at our Nashville Central Office at (615) 457-2334.

This video was filmed by Nossi College of Art students, who helped us launch our new website! Yep, that's me.

I'm the one in the video with the below average posture.
Hey- those involved in child-placement social work have some long days! Forgive the nervousness in the video and my slouching. That's actually what's appealing about working with Therapeutic Interventions, Inc., future foster parents!

You can be yourself.
We'll love you for it!

 Come see the T.I.I. difference for yourself!

Visit us for dinner on November 7th from 6:30-8:00PM at our Nashville Office.

Free informational session and dinner will be provided by your awesome friends at T.I.I. Just call us to reserve your spot by November 4th!

Ask for Regina.

That's me...

The girl in the video with the unforgiving Southern accent.

Yep... it's that simple and so am I.
We need foster parents, my friends.

I need some new homes to approve for kids and teens in Tennessee's child welfare system.

We should probably put all that together and meet each other, right?

You want to help kids?

 If you answered yes, then I want to help YOU.

Let's change the world, one child's life at a time.
(615) 457-2334 Regina Hodge, Therapeutic Interventions, Inc.

Email: rhodge@tiicares.com

That's my work email.
If I get spammed and I get even one family to help some kids, it'll be worth it! :)




No comments: