Monday, April 14, 2014

The New Pharmacy Technician (In-Progress) & Best Ever Monday Phone Call...

So,
I got an AWESOME PHONE CALL today.

Seems that I'm hired. 

:):):):):):):)

Being a pharmacy technician is new to me.

VERRRY new. :)

(Actually, I've been one for about 2 minutes now...)

I have yet to step behind a pharmacy counter.

Now, it's time for the hiring process...
tests and trainings have to be conducted before I can actually begin working at MY NEW JOB!

Studying the TOP 200 Drugs has been a little nerdy hobby o' mine for about 2 weeks or so...
Luckily,
I know a guy.
He's about to be a Pharmacist, I hear.
I married him.

He's not the one who hired me, before anybody starts jumping the gun, all willy-nilly.

I am excited.
I am nervous.
I am...

READY. 

Best thing to happen on a Monday in quite a while!

Let's see what happens next...


No comments: