Friday, May 25, 2012

What did you do today, Regina?

Oh, you know...the usual...

(NOT.)

First, I got up at 5:00 AM. (An unreasonable waking hour for any living creature.)

Then, I battled with the least user-friendly system on the frickin' planet. It's called TFACTS. If you haven't heard of it, I won't burden you with the cumbersome details. If you are used to the system, you want to hug me right now just for understanding your frustrations.

I left work to use my much faster and more employee-labor-cost-effective laptop to process a reassessment.

Or...so....I....THOUGHT.

TFACTS hates me.

I hate it MORE.

After notifying our state's master guru of glitches in the system, I learned that my day's pre-established agenda would evolve with scheduling adaptations. Changes make me nervous. I've been told by more than a handful of strangers that I am a perfectionist. How these people determine my abnormal appreciation for quality...I have yet to determine. Anyway, point is that- CHANGES MAKE ME NERVOUS. Deviation from hours of planning a simple daily routine can put me in a funk for which I am unable to justify reason.

Long and boring story...day dragged on, nothing exciting....tick, tock, goes the clock, until I finally get to leave my living nightmare of computer system defaults that threaten termination and fiscal penalties. All in a day's work.

I started my own company. Well, sort of. Okay, not at all....allow me to explain-
I'm a seller on AMAZON.COM now.
I've gone ROGUE. (Under the protective umbrella of a company that reminds me of rainforests)
It's a start. Now, I'm gettin' a little bashful just typing about my budding entrepreneurship.

My plan? Don't have one, really.

My vision? Making money by selling what my untrained eye perceives as valuable and irreplaceable. (Don't underestimate my ability to accurately evaluate Goodwill/yardsale merchandise- I'm GOOOOD.)

My progress? Hey, it's only been an hour. I've always wanted to work for myself, anyway.

I saw this little paperweight on my boss' desk today. It read, "If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes."

I'm ready for a different view. *WOOF! :)

So, check it out. (preferably in a few days so I have more items listed!) Go to:

 https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A21SUKXM9PYYX1?ie=UTF8&ref_=ya_56

ReginaRarityResell 


 
In My Own Words:
I'm new at this but betcha I'm gonna be awesome at it. :)

Interests
I love finding things. Sometimes I don't even know I've lost them until I find them. Thrift stores & Yard sales are my specialty. It's a mutually beneficial relationship for us all.





































  
      
 





No comments: